SCHEDA TECNICA CIRCO GODOT
– A minimum of 6mtx6mtx5mt.
– Two 300W cases each (fitted);
– For the theater, please contact the artist.
– In the street, squares, or alternative places two 500W halogen lamps each (fitted).
– For the theater please ask for in-depth technical sheet.
– In the street around 45 minutes (with possible encore performance).
– In a theater, around 1 hour and 10 minutes.
– In the street around 45 minutes.
– In a theater, around 2 hours for installation and around 1 hour for the artists to prepare themselves before going on stage.
– In the street about 20 minutes.
– In a theater about 1 hour.
(Installation and dismantling time are approximate and need to be defined, time after time, with technical responsible).
Pantomime, juggling, balancing acts, physical theater, signs of Commedia dell’arte (Art comedy).
Grammelot (made-up language).
Request and Information